Topic: source road 1

man i played this game when i was 2 years old this game is freakin awusome
i done 38 roads
can some1 help me with source 1 it seems impossible

Re: source road 1

Hint: 5:20 and 8:70.

I only cleared this level out of spite. I'm not sure why the author left it in, it really feels like it doesn't belong. Pixel-perfect jumps are bad game design imo.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Do a jump, let it bounce, do another jump at the top of that bounce. Rinse, constantly repeat.

I still haven't cleared it yet because I keep missing the second jump or forgetting to do it.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2dbv709.png

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

COCKBOAT wrote:

I'm not sure why the author left it in, it really feels like it doesn't belong. Pixel-perfect jumps are bad game design imo.

It's one of the last three levels, it was intended to be obnoxious.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

ohnoleo wrote:
COCKBOAT wrote:

I'm not sure why the author left it in, it really feels like it doesn't belong. Pixel-perfect jumps are bad game design imo.

It's one of the last three levels, it was intended to be obnoxious.

I can appreciate obnoxious smile Tapping the button at an exact time is a way of implementing difficulty that feels out of place though, considering the design that went into the other Source levels (and every other level, for that matter).

Finally beat this after over 600 tries! Undoubtedly the hardest level in the game; I really didn't have much of a strategy for timing my jumps perfectly. Eyeballing it was good enough for me.