Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by Giik 2010-06-12 22:11:30)

Topic: Ikachan

While browsing through a cave story fansite, I came across Ikachan, another game that the cave story creator made. I went to download the english translation, and I saw the translation was by "pheonixj". I thought "Hm, that sounds familiar" and went along and clicked on it. Oddly enough, it said the site it was downloading from was... TINSANITY?? Is there something you're not telling us, ohnoleo?

http://i26.tinypic.com/67rxbn.jpghttp://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1237/68940443.png
leader of the An Untitled Tale project, a fangame of An Untitled Story.

Re: Ikachan

Yeah, I'm actually Pixel  wink tongue

I took a rough english translation from Caiman games and rewrote it (with a huge dose of interpretation) to sound more natural. Somebody from the mirai gamer forums hacked the exe to allow text with spaces in it. Team effort :]