Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Oh hey, I'm getting a new GFX card soon.

My old one exploded because my power supply wasn't good enough. (I'm getting another one of those)

So my PoS graphics card finally had its limit because I forgot to check what wattage my PSU had before purchasing it. My PSU kept overheating my card (and every time it started to heat up - every time I played a game that took more than a few MB of virtual memory - it slowed everything down).

It was a 5500 FX. (inb4LOLWUTZOMGURPSUWASNTGOODENOUGHFORANFXSERIESCARDROFLOLFAILZOMG)

I'm getting an 8400 GS (the PCI version, 512MB of GPU decentness) and a 400w PSU.

Anyways, the point of this thread is, expect more levels from me soon. I didn't forget about this game! tongue

http://i26.tinypic.com/24ph3t3.png

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

Re: Oh hey, I'm getting a new GFX card soon.

PiePersonOfDOOM wrote:

Anyways, the point of this thread is, expect more levels from me soon. I didn't forget about this game! tongue

*Hallelujah Chorus*

===ABOUT THIS POST===
- NOMINEE: Best Post
- NOMINEE: Funniest Post
- HONORABLE MENTION: Most Grammatically Correct Post

Good news! Well, minus the old card exploding but it looks like that issue's been resolved. Yay for level editing. ^.^

Awesome, I got it a few weeks ago and it runs tasty static on all high with no choppiness. In full-screen. (1280x1024). Although, menus are a little laggy in level selection, but the gameplay is perfect. Weird.

Anyways, I'mma start making levels now.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

PiePersonOfDOOM wrote:

Although, menus are a little laggy in level selection, but the gameplay is perfect. Weird.

That's the game loading the level from your hard drive and hashing it to find the best time/completions/deaths
It caches the hash so the lag only happens when you first select a level  wink

Kind of a huge late update, but I built my own computer. No performance issues. Whatsoever.