Topic: Wow. Just wow.

This game just blew my eyes off. Wonderful UI, wonderful gameplay, and for non-antilised textures, it's really nice. Or is it antilised? I don't even know what it means, yet if I'm even spelling it right.

This will keep me entertained for hours on my 49" Plasma TV. Can't wait to figure out this editor either... O.o

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Wow. Just wow.

TD wrote:

This game just blew my eyes off. Wonderful UI, wonderful gameplay, and for non-antilised textures, it's really nice. Or is it antilised? I don't even know what it means, yet if I'm even spelling it right.

The term is anti-aliased. Parts of the game are and parts aren't. Regardless, I'm glad you like it smile

This will keep me entertained for hours on my 49" Plasma TV.

Yesss!

Can't wait to figure out this editor either... O.o

The editor isn't particularly user friendly, but it was used to make most of the roads in the game. If you're really into level creation, it should do the job nicely

Re: Wow. Just wow.

We're glad you like it. smile

Not that I helped make the game or anything... roll I just play it.

http://i26.tinypic.com/67rxbn.jpghttp://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1237/68940443.png
leader of the An Untitled Tale project, a fangame of An Untitled Story.