Topic: Changing the background color in custom levels

smile hey ppl i'm new to Tedit but made some great lvls how can i actualy change the background colour apart from the default colour blue neutral  neutral

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Changing the background color in custom levels

Sorry, I didn't have time to document this before release :0
Open your TSL up in notepad or something or other and paste this line between the !title line and the !lv line:

!skyR{A}UR{b},UG{C},UB{D},LR{E},LG{F},LB{G},grid{H},R{I},G{J},B{K},joints{L},zoomers{M},R{N},G{O},B{P},squares{Q},R{R},G{S},B{T},tunnel{u},RAD{V},R{W},G{X},B{Y}

COLOR VALUES ARE ALWAYS BETWEEN 0 AND 1
THE ENTIRE SKYBOX STRING MUST BE INCLUDED, NO ELEMENT CAN BE LEFT OUT

{A} - The angle, in degrees, to rotate the skybox by. 90 is a vertical skybox, 45 is diagonal, 135 is diagonal in the other direction, etc

{B,{C},{D} - The red, green, and blue color values of the top of the background gradient.
{E},{F},{G} - The red, green, and blue color values of the bottom of the background gradient.

{H} - Controls the grid background element. 0 for no grid, 1 for a default sized grid, any other number for larger grids
{I},{J},{K} - The red, green, and blue color values for the grid and grid joints
{L} - Controls the size of grid joints. 0 for no joints, any other number for respectively sized grid joints

{M} - Controls the number of zoomers flying around the screen at one time. 0 for none, anything else for respective shooting stars.
{N},{O},{P} - The red, green, and blue color values of the zoomers

{Q} - Toggles whether there are floaty squares in the background. 0 for no, 1 for yes.
{R},{S},{T} - The red, green, and blue color values of the floaty squares

{U} - Toggles the tunnel background element. 0 for no tunnel, 1 for square tunnel, 2 for round tunnel
{V} - The radius of the tunnel, 10 by default
{W},{X},{Y} - The red, green, and blue color values of the tunnel

Example skyboxes
The Source background:

!skyR45UR.7,UG0,UB0,LR.3,LG0,LB0,grid0,R1,G0,B0,joints0,zoomers60,R1,G0,B0,squares0,R.75,G.75,B.75,tunnel1,RAD10,R1,G0,B0

Parity background:

!skyR0UR1,UG1,UB1,LR1,LG1,LB1,grid0,R.8,G.8,B.8,joints0,zoomers60,R1,G1,B1,squares1,R.75,G.75,B.75,tunnel0,RAD10,R0,G0,B0

Bytes background:

!skyR135UR.175,UG.1,UB.1,LR.3,LG.3,LB.3,grid1,R.0575,G.05,B.05,joints4,zoomers90,R1,G0,B1,squares0,R1,G1,B1,tunnel0,RAD30,R1,G1,B1

Red 40 background:

!skyR90UR.2,UG0,UB0,LR0,LG0,LB0,grid1,R.5,G0,B0,joints0,zoomers60,R1,G0,B0,squares0,R.75,G.75,B.75,tunnel0,RAD10,R1,G0,B0

Grindiosity background:

!skyR0UR.05,UG.55,UB.25,LR.05,LG.55,LB.25,grid0,R0,G.5,B.2,joints4,zoomers90,R1,G0,B0,squares0,R.75,G.75,B.75,tunnel0,RAD10,R1,G0,B0

Autumn background:

!skyR0UR.1,UG0,UB0,LR.1,LG0,LB0,grid1,R.3,G.1,B0,joints0,zoomers120,R.6,G.6,B0,squares0,R.2,G.2,B0,tunnel0,RAD10,R.2,G0,B0

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  TY U R D Best i'm uploading my lvl soon big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

It's also worth mentioning you can check 'Dark HUD' in the Track menu of Tedit to make the speed/grav/charge gauges and timer black instead of white. This is useful when your level has bright background colors.

can you get me a speedbump one please