Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Grindiosity glitch?

On the first level of Grindiosity, I get to the yellow lava, and there's nowhere for me to go. I can't jump onto the walls, and I can't grind on anything either. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s134/aryllgw/glithc.jpg

Re: Grindiosity glitch?

It's possible to get on top of the walls, just keep trying  wink