Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by igotsthestatic 2010-07-16 10:00:05)

Topic: Spambot or human? POST HERE!

Due to the apparently unstoppable army of spambots that are currently invading the forums, I've decided to create this thread.  Here's how it works: if you are a HUMAN, post here with the sentence "I am a human."

Known active humans cool

• ohnoleo

• Giik

• igotsthestatic

• TedM

• PiePersonOfDOOM

• LapDesktop761

Known spambots roll

• melmartinez01

• forbes156

• alice

• silvarowe

Tasty Static Ubuntu package maintainer

Re: Spambot or human? POST HERE!

I am human, :U

HTRAE LAND OF EVERYTHING PURE

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

LapDesktop761 wrote:

Now you are tongue

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

LapDesktop761 wrote:

GAMEMASTER! You're here!

http://i26.tinypic.com/67rxbn.jpghttp://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1237/68940443.png
leader of the An Untitled Tale project, a fangame of An Untitled Story.

lol yea I GAMEMASTER! you have to get the game form the game website which doesnt'.
free watches in bulk. really? take a vacation from with the games

vacation in the bahamas

6 (edited by PiePersonOfDOOM 2010-07-06 19:31:04)

ohnoleo wrote:

lol yea I GAMEMASTER! you have to get the game form the game website which doesnt'.
free watches in bulk. really? take a vacation from with the games

vacation in the bahamas

LMFAO
L M F A O
THIS MADE MY DAY

yea lol DAY MADE TWO, HERE! but why taste that static when you can really enjoy just kick back and drink eat relax??? while take vacation from with the games you also can make the day without post on near the forums at

bahama spa hotel

http://i26.tinypic.com/24ph3t3.png

7 (edited by Giik 2010-07-07 00:05:07)

It's fun pretending to be a spaaAA444$*(ig4&98 I really am Free Air Jordans having fun playing this Shoe Sale 70% game. I cannot get past world 5 it is Buy Air Jordans Now too hard.

Hey look, something's actually happening on this site now.  neutral

http://i26.tinypic.com/67rxbn.jpghttp://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1237/68940443.png

8 (edited by igotsthestatic 2010-07-07 15:23:09)

This game are fun Free Windows 7 Upgrade and really addicting also is Lose Weight Fast! Over 9,000 Pounds hard i gots 798 cash in Get Free Cash world 1 now I try to do level 2 but I is not New BluRays save 95%!!! a good gamer I cannot clear it.  This game run slow New ATI Graphics Cards SAVE!!! but I ok with it.

Write by WebInformerOrg

Alice is a spambot <_<

http://i26.tinypic.com/24ph3t3.png

PiePersonOfDOOM wrote:

Alice is a spambot <_<

Thanks, it's on "the list."

11 (edited by Giik 2010-07-08 21:24:17)

PiePersonOfDOOM wrote:

Alice is a spambot <_<

And it spams an advertisement i've seen before. It's not even funny. sad

Got a new spambot: martine4161. Just check out this post from hurdles road 3:

This is because of Lava and the gravity revers power so if you jump then not going to come down but go up and up. This is the only place where the gravity rule is reversed. So this place is nice and nice for visit also.

At least it isn't advertising anything.

Here's how it works: if you are a HUMAN, post here with the sentence

LOL
http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/113.92.92.19
Looks like Gallamore failed the test