Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by igotsthestatic 2010-06-03 16:05:10)

Topic: 404 when trying to access level submitter password reset page

Well, I have renewed interest in creating some new levels for Tasty Static big_smile So yeah, expect some more roads from me soon (now that I have Windows XP working well under Virtualbox) wink I tried to upload a new road today- one in a series of three, BTW- and it turns out that what I thought was my level submitter password wasn't working roll So yeah, I tried to reset it, but I got a 404 trying to access this page: http://www.tastystatic.com/reset.php.

So, is the password reset page broken or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found my original password, so no need to change it.  Still though, the password reset page could come in handy wink

Tasty Static Ubuntu package maintainer