Topic: This game is awesome.

Nice work, working on a custom map now.

2 (edited by sin2051 2009-08-02 04:13:34)

Re: This game is awesome.

Yeah, as soon as I saw the logo screen I was impressed. Really slick UI work. I saw the long list of maps and hit "end". What do you know, it works? It's nice when things just work. Though pgup/pgdown would be nice to go with it.

Gameplay is good, graphics are nice too. The ship seems a bit bouncy though. The new ground types are interesting.

I'll probably be playing through this one.

e: some sort of indicator for finished levels would be nice too

e2: this game is so gorgeous in fullscreen on a nice 22" monitor, especially in the dark

I've had insomnia and even if I get tired I can't fall asleep easily... I'm just sitting here wide-eyed basking in the colors

it's an orgasm in my eyes!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

sin2051 wrote:

e2: this game is so gorgeous in fullscreen on a nice 22" monitor, especially in the dark

I had the opportunity to play it on a 60" TV. If you can find a friend with one, go for it.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

sin2051 wrote:

Yeah, as soon as I saw the logo screen I was impressed. Really slick UI work. I saw the long list of maps and hit "end". What do you know, it works? It's nice when things just work. Though pgup/pgdown would be nice to go with it.

Gameplay is good, graphics are nice too. The ship seems a bit bouncy though. The new ground types are interesting.

I'll probably be playing through this one.

e: some sort of indicator for finished levels would be nice too

I've had insomnia and even if I get tired I can't fall asleep easily... I'm just sitting here wide-eyed basking in the colors

For now, you can highlight the level and it will tell you if you completed it or not. A more graphical indication would be nice, though.

http://i26.tinypic.com/24ph3t3.png

ohnoleo wrote:

I had the opportunity to play it on a 60" TV. If you can find a friend with one, go for it.

And, as another recomendation, play it in FPS mode on a large screen TV. THE IMMERSION!

http://i25.tinypic.com/2dbv709.png