Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by csd 2009-09-06 04:41:20)

Topic: ITT csd promotes his levels and hopefully gets a discussion going.

No sort by user?!

Pop Quiz - "A concept. Someone make something like this but better for me." Current difficulty: 3/Current score: 4.75?
Losing All Meaning - "My first level. Kinda bad, but maybe someone can build on the ideas. neutral"
Short, not sweet! - "A short level I made with a bit of a tricky start. Fun to spend a few minutes on. I'm surprised no one else is submitting many levels..."
Instructions - "I present... the level that taunts you. This level requires an consistently intense amount of precision with a change of plans halfway through. As if that wasn't bad enough, the timing for every move is right in front of you - and you STILL can't beat it! If you're not being *too* slow, you should have plenty of charge. Have 'fun'!"
Freshly Squeezed Lemony Goodness - "This level has you squeeze through some light yellow and light pink platforms, with some spread out ones at the end that are white like sugar. You TOTALLY couldn't have guessed that from the title, right? I'll bet you didn't guess that I can't actually beat this myself... it's too squeezy. I'm fairly certain it's possible though, and if someone can beat another one I made today, I'll upload that one too. It might be pretty tough to take the long way, so there are two shortcuts that save about a quarter of charge each. If you're good with jumps, you might like to use those. Remember to rate and comment in the forums, which are painfully inactive right now! big_smile"
Hell is Bouncy. - "Here's a quick one. No really, the charge drain rate is 0.298506. (The level becomes impossible [I think] at 0.298507+!) Hope you like tiny platforms..."
Enclosure - "===!!! EPILEPSY WARNING !!!===

Let's break out of a painfully colored building, shall we? This actually required a bit more work than you'd expect. It's also been torture for my eyes... In the fictional game world, whoever painted that place needs a lesson or two. And whoever installed the doors to the exits is a jerk."

Syni, feel free to promote yours here too. big_smile Let's get level editing popular!

===ABOUT THIS POST===
- NOMINEE: Best Post
- NOMINEE: Funniest Post
- HONORABLE MENTION: Most Grammatically Correct Post

2 (edited by Syni 2009-09-05 23:49:09)

Re: ITT csd promotes his levels and hopefully gets a discussion going.

Aye!

Oh yeah, and I'm gonna finish Instructions soon, I swear >8c

The first few:

Handicap

Wire Passage

Crisis

Block Chess

Precision Jumps

More recent:

A Polar Distinction: This is what happened when I decided to think on a larger scale... and with the way things are going it looks like things are going to get even bigger.

Click on the username of the level author, it shows all of their submissions

By the way, thanks for all the levels, guys  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 737

ohnoleo wrote:

Click on the username of the level author, it shows all of their submissions

By the way, thanks for all the levels, guys  big_smile

No problem! I'll be at this for at least three more weeks! Because that's when the free trial of Crossover expires! big_smile Or maybe I'll move on to another game before then. Anyway, new level, and I made an unnecessarily long description for it. Does anyone actually visit regularly? Post some levels guys!

Unrelated: "Frisby" made me want to do comics again. I came up with a couple new ideas today.

===ABOUT THIS POST===

Yes yes, I'd also like to see more from the lurkers (that may or may not be existent Xp).

I've got momentum going as far as creation and so far it hasn't shown signs of letting up, so... we'll see.

I need some inspiration for a new level... I want to make something unique and with a lot of thought put into it...

===ABOUT THIS POST===