Topic: Hurdles Road 3

I got to the part where you turn back from being upside-down, and I got stuck on the part when there's a narrow opening with a gravity reverser and lava on the ceiling. what do I do?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tinsanit/public_html/bbs/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Hurdles Road 3

It's not lava sticking down from the ceiling. Jump right when you get to the gravity reverser and you'll hit the block, which pushes you back down so you can keep going.

http://i26.tinypic.com/24ph3t3.png

Re: Hurdles Road 3

This is because of Lava and the gravity revers power so if you jump then not going to come down but go up and up. This is the only place where the gravity rule is reversed. So this place is nice and nice for visit also.